Monday, June 8, 2009

Introduction to Linux Security

This is my first post in this blog. I am going to explore the security features of Linux in this blog. I already created a similar blog, named http://secureurlinux.blogspot.com. Same topics you can also find there. But that blog was written by me when i started the study on Linux Security.
And this time i am going to explain each & every topic with my experience. What the problems i faced during the installation & configuration of any security feature, i will try to explain my best.
So keep in touch with my website to get the updated information.

Thanks,
Rahul Panwar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a good start by you and i think with this we will be able to explore new dimensions of Linux security which are still unknown to us.

Rahul Panwar said...

You are right my friend, i also want to do this.
Thanks for your comment.